Ben has over 30 years of global investment and management experience and has held many high-level executive positions – including significant international experience. Prior to being a financial advisor, Ben worked at Mass Mutual Financial Group as well as holding senior positions at Mattel, Inc., Paramount Pictures Home Entertainment, Warner Brothers Home Entertainment, Philip Morris International and Andersen Consulting.
Ben has both a global and domestic perspective on the markets having lived and worked in
Asia for over 26 years and in the United States for over 25 years. Ben is fluent in Tagalog,
Ilocano as well as English.
Ben’s hobbies include martial arts (Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do), Scuba Diving (PADI certified),
avid motorcycling enthusiast, and competitive firearms marksmanship (NCAA Gold Medalist
in rifle competition). Ben and Maura have been married for 24 years, and live with their
Golden Doodle dog in the Silver Lake area of Los Angeles.
- FINRA Series 6 – Investment Company Products / Variable Contracts
- FINRA Series 7 – General Securities Representative License
- FINRA Series 63 – State Securities License
- FINRA Series 66 – State Securities License and Investment Adviser License
- California Life, Health-Disability and Variable Annuity License (0C28838)
- NMLS (1629361)
- MA, International and Development Economics, Yale University
- MBA, Management and International Business, New York University, Stern School of Business
- BA, Economics, University of the Philippines